Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 4th May 2023, ZEX PR WIRE, Gulf Xellence, one of the leading events management company, is proud to announce the 2nd edition of the World ESG Summit, to be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on August 21-22, 2023. The summit is designed to bring together leading experts, policymakers & government officials, investors, thought leaders, sustainable professionals and solution providers to discuss the latest trends and best practices in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) integration and sustainable development.
The World ESG Summit will feature keynote speeches, panel discussions and fireside chats from prominent thought leaders, including:
- Ahmed Khalil, Director of Health, Safety and Environment at BAPCO
- Dr. Waddah S Ghanem, Chairman of PCL Learning and Honorary Chairman of the Energy Institute – Middle East
- Shamsul Bahar Mohd Nor – Chief Executive Officer of Malaysian Green Technology and Climate Change Corporation (MGTC)
- Nooryusazli Yusoff Chief Strategy and Sustainability Officer at Majuperak Holdings Berhad
- Datuk Ruben Emir Gnanalingam bin Abdullah Group Managing Director, Westport Holdings Berhad
- Chong Kok Wai Group Head, Legal Compliance & Sustainability GHL SYSTEMS BERHAD
- Aida Mosira Mokhtar – Non-Executive Director at AGX Group Bhd and Ocean Vantage Holdings Bhd
- Bakhtiar Talhah – Founder & CEO JEJAWI Advisors
- Syed Malek Faisal Syed Mohamad – Head RE Malaysia and South East Asia at GENTARI
- Adrian lafage – Sustainability Consultant
- Dr.M.Chandra Sagaran Chairman and CEO of Malaysia Green Technology Society
- Sivasuriyamoorthy Sundara Raja – Deputy Chief Executive Officer Investment Promotion & Facilitation at MIDA
- Dr Hezri Adnan Author & Fellow Academy of Sciences Malaysia.
- Diyana Mohd Amin – Head of sustainability & ESG Iskandar Investment Berhad (IIB), Johor, Malaysia
- Mitch Gelber CEO at Malaysia Green Building Council
- Norliza Hashim – Chief Executive Urbanice Malaysia
Some of the key topics that will be discussed during the summit includes but not limited to;
- Importance of the role of ESG in today’s global business landscape
- Risks and Opportunities in ESG
- Financing sustainable business practices
- Digitalization and ESG: How to Leverage Technology to Advance ESG Integration and Transparency in the Financial Services industry or any other industry ?
- The Business Case for ESG: Exploring the financial benefits of incorporating ESG Considerations into business operations, and the risks of ignoring ESG factors Reducing Carbon Footprint: Strategies for Lowering GHG Emissions in Oil and Gas Operations.
- Climate Change & The Energy Transition
- The Role of ESG in Accelerating Asia’s Sustainable Development Goals
- ESG Metrics and Reporting Standards
- Decarbonisation 2022 progress 2030 outlook : Is the Net Zero possible by 2050?
- Overcoming ESG data challenges especially in emerging markets (Asia) what lies ahead
All future-driven industry constituents are welcomed to attend this insightful Summit. The Summit’s objectives are to spread awareness about the subject and evaluate the quantum worth of emphasizing environmental, sustainability and governance.
- Financial Firms & Banks
- Energy & utilities
- Automotive Industry
- Manufacturing & Packaging
- Construction Industry
- Academia & researchers
- Environmental Management Companies
- Media Companies
- ESG tech companies
The World ESG Summit will offer a unique platform for stakeholders to collaborate and explore innovative solutions to address global challenges.
As companies increasingly recognize the strategic importance of ESG considerations, the World ESG Summit in Kuala Lumpur offers a timely opportunity for local and international stakeholders to collaborate and explore innovative solutions to address global challenges.
For more information and updates on the 2nd edition of the World ESG Summit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please visit the official website at https://worldesgsummit.com/.
Contact Person : Muzamil Amin
Phone No : +91 888 4566 884
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Top Markets News journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.